Are you looking for a way to add beauty and dimension to your home’s exterior? Trex® LatticeWorks™ offers a range of decorative and durable lattice panels to improve the privacy, functionality, and coverage of your outdoor space. The panels are also appropriate for indoor use.
About Our Lattice Panels
Trex® LatticeWorks™ provides some of the highest-quality lattice panels available. Our products are made of lightweight PVC, an appealing alternative to traditional wooden lattices found at big box stores. Install decorative PVC lattice in Philadelphia, and you’ll enjoy these characteristics:
- Easy to clean and maintain: The smooth plastic surface can be cleaned simply by hosing it off or wiping it with a cloth. Unlike wood, no sealing is required to protect PVC lattice panels from the elements.
- Lightweight yet durable: Our panels are easy to lift into place, making installation a breeze. At the same time, durable construction makes PVC lattice panels ideal for various applications.
- Waterproof: Since PVC doesn’t absorb water, it is resistant to rot. This quality also makes our panels practical for long-term outdoor use.
- UV stabilized: Not all PVC lattice panels can withstand prolonged exposure to harsh sunlight. Trex® LatticeWorks™ products are UV stabilized, so they will not crack or turn yellow in the sun.
- Insect resistant: Plastic doesn’t attract pests the way wood does, so there’s no need to worry about damage from ants, termites, and other insects.
Trex® LatticeWorks™ panels are available in black and white with 10 unique design options to choose from. They are also paintable, so you can customize the color to match the style of your Philadelphia home.
You can also order panels in the proper dimensions for the application you have in mind, decreasing the need to saw oversized pieces down to size. Choose from panels as small as 12” x 18” up to 48” x 96” in thicknesses ranging from 1/4” to 1”. With so many options, you’re sure to find the perfect lattice panels for your project.
Uses for Trex® LatticeWorks™ Panels
Whether you’re a Philadelphia homeowner, decking contractor, or interior designer, it’s easy to find a use for Trex® LatticeWorks™ panels. Here are a few possibilities to spark your creativity:
- Attractive skirting for your raised deck or porch
- Privacy walls or dividers on your back patio
- Fence panels to divide your property from your neighbor’s
- Gazebo lattice to customize the look of your shade structure
- Partitions to hide utility services from view
- And more!
Benefits of Lattice Panels
Why should you use lattice panels in your Philadelphia home? Consider the benefits of this addition:
- Beauty: No matter the design or application of your lattice panels, you can expect them to create a beautiful aesthetic.
- Privacy: When you want to make your backyard hangout spot more enclosed, a lattice divider or privacy wall is the perfect option.
- Airflow: Breathable lattice panels are very beneficial. If you plan to add deck skirting, airflow discourages mold growth beneath your home. When used as a privacy structure, it prevents the space from feeling too enclosed.
- Versatility: There are so many possible ways to incorporate lattice panels that you’re bound to find a use somewhere on your property or inside your home! Then, if your needs change, you can recycle your existing panels and use them another way.